Bluegrass Belts is looking for intelligent, creative, and code savvy web developers to develop, manage and help grow our online customer interface. These individuals will drive online sales via website chat software, email and developing our custom belt engraving software. The ideal candidate is a quick-witted and diligent self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment. Whether someone is thinking about buying a new name plate belt, buying a bracelet, a gift for a friend or finding something for their wish list, you’ll help Bluegrass Belts convert the sale and have them coming back for more.
- Continue to develop the name plate designer currently in place
- Manage Bluegrass Belts’ online customer inquiries daily thru the use of Olark live chat
- Come up with new creative ideas to design custom products
- Update all aspects of the website: logos, product descriptions, etc.
- Maintain website security protocols
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can make decisions on their own.
- Ability to enhance the overall Bluegrass Belts website
- Strong understanding of coding and different computer languages
- Highly organized with the ability to work cross-functionally on several projects at once and deliver on deadline
- A chance to have VIP access at the Breeders’ Cup at Keeneland this Fall!
- A fun work environment with other young individuals!
- Free merchandise to show off to your friends!
- Opportunity to develop into a paid part time or full time position!
Let us know you are interested in the Social Media Internship.
Resume or paragraph about yourself.
Links to your Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Why would you be a good fit for BGB?
How many hours would you be willing to dedicate each week to BGB?
Where are you located?